Invest in Bitcoin Using Your Smart Phone
You probably heard about Bitcoin from your friend and how he/she was able to multiply his/her investments by investing in bitcoin. It’s true. I was able to multiply my investments 3x by investing in CryptoCurrencies.
Already interested? Don’t worry! Today we’re going to teach you how to buy Bitcoin using your smartphone. Let’s get started!
- Internet connection
- Funds (of course! we’ll be buying bitcoins right?)
- Coins.PH application and account
First things first, to get started we need to add funds to your Coins.PH account. There are a lot of ways to do this, but in this tutorial, we’ll be using 7-11’s CliQQ / ECPay. I like cashing-in using CliQQ because it’s instant and you don’t need an ID to verify your identity.
Go to 7-11 and find the machine that looks like this.
In the screen of the machine, click the e-money option.
Then click the Coins.ph option if the menu that will be shown. After that click Coins.ph cash-in.
A menu will show-up like the one in the image. Enter the contact number you used to register your account. Then enter the amount you wish to cash-in.
After click done, a receipt will be printed by the machine. Get that, and take it to the cashier then pay.
Now that you have some cash in your account, it’s time to buy some bitcoin.
In your phone, open the Coins.PH application.
Click the convert button.
Then enter the amount you wish to buy. After entering the amount, swipe right!
And there you go, by now you should have some bitcoin. Easy right?
- Bitcoin is in its early stages so invest only what you can afford to lose
- If the price dips after you buy your bitcoin, don’t panic. Wait for a day then that’s the time you decide what to do next.
- HODL! (hold) This means that if you really want to earn some money then it is better to let the value grow over time (2 weeks maybe?)
- Secure your account with 2-Factor Authentication. There are a lot of hackers nowadays and we at Geekstamatic, have seen a lot of them. So take care of your account.
- And don’t worry about cashing-out because it’s really easy. We’ll do a post about that soon.
If you wish to enter CryptoCurrency trading, then watch out for the next step. We’ll teach you how to buy other CryptoCurrency and get you started in no time.